Thursday, July 3, 2008

have you seen this anywhere: dressar

i love this dresser??? but instead of buying from anthro for 2,000...have you seen it anywhere??? or an antiqued sage green one too. i would love that color too. i thought i saw one in the last anthro mag>
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-5318788105341295759&id=66407&parentid=LIVE_FURNITURE_STORAGE&pushId=LIVE_FURNITURE_STORAGE&popId=LIVE_FURNITURE&sortProperties=%2BmarketingPriority%2C-startDate&navCount=18&navAction=poppushpush&fromCategoryPage=true&selectedProductSize=&selectedProductSize1=&color=one

5 comments:

kat and jason said...

i know--holy cow-long link huh.

thepainterfamily said...

cute dresser! i think this is a VERY do-able find. ya know, my family actually has a dresser that has that same curve in it...its currently in my bros room. The fact that the top is ebonized and not stone or whatever, makes it really easy to imagine doing this to a dresser you might find at goodwill. what do you think...up for another project? if not...I'll keep my eye out for something like this! Where do you want to put it?

McAtee Family said...

OK - I am completely intruding on your blog. BUT - I have to tell you that I LOVE it and the two of you are amazing. The Photo Wall is the best thing I have seen in ages - I have picked my pictures and have Mike working on them in photoshop to give them the black rubbed edges. Apparently, it is really easy, I just don't have the skills. So, in payment for my intruding, I am going to offer up my hubby if you want any pics. made to look like hers.

Also - the dresser thing - I see them all the time at the antique/junk stores in the river market. Try Craigslist - I am guessing there are a lot of them from the 70's that people are wanting to get rid of.

Thanks for letting me steal your ideas! My home could use your touch!

thepainterfamily said...

FYI...NO ONE is intruding! :) hehe how fun to have other commenters! We just didn't think anyone would care about our ramblings! so we left this little bloggie off our sidebars. But welcome welcome, and Sarah, thanks for the ideas, and Melissa thanks for the offer! (Kath and I are excited!)

McAtee Family said...

Yeah!! Glad you don't think I am intruding, cause I LOVE your ideas!