Monday, June 30, 2008

One more thing...

ok, so I posted pics of my version of turquoise planters on my blog...but I wanted to say one more thing about this pic. I love the couch...and it is totally a DIY job. The lady who did this bought an old couch and ripped the back and nasty old upholstery off. Then she added 2x4's to the frame for a new platform. She made the cushions and pillows herself. Cool huh!? I think it looks really neat...maybe someday we will have to attempt this! (after the piano that is...haha!)

2 comments:

kat and jason said...

oh my gosh...i love that pic-love the couch, love the fabric, love love love the planters. love everything. that's my type of look. casual and classy with great color.

thepainterfamily said...

i know i know! also, forgot to say that the article said the planters were just cheap plastic ones she painted! how cool is that? I am sure Wal mart would suffice!